Your new Natural Rest bed has been designed for you to enjoy the best sleep system available.
It is guaranteed free of any defects and will be repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty.
All Natural Rest beds come with a 100% comprehensive written warranty that covers all workmanship and materials for five years and wire penetration for 10 years.
- This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser.
- The warranty does not apply if damage occurs to your mattress through use of an improper foundation (this may occur if the mattress is purchased separately), the border wires/foam supports are damaged as a result of folding, rolling or improper storage of the mattress, the mattress has been soiled, is in an unsanitary condition or otherwise abused, damaged or neglected.
- In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, the purchaser will be asked to provide proof of purchase (including proof of date purchased). If the exact replacement materials are not available at the time of the claim, we may substitute with materials of equal or higher quality.
- Any implied guarantees on this product will not exceed the duration of this warranty.
- Freight charges may apply.
To maintain the quality of your handcrafted Natural Rest mattress, we advise the following:
- Turn your mattress regularly and vacuum
- Use a mattress protector on top of your mattress
- Use a damp cloth only to remove stains or marks
- Air mattress frequently with all bedding removed
Wellington Beds flip free mattresses are designed to give you a restful nights sleep every night, without the need to flip the mattress over. Wellington Beds recommends you rotate your mattress every 3 months, as shown.
Body impressions in a pillow-top bed are caused by the natural compression of quality materials. This is a completely normal occurrence and an indicator of your mattresses engineered performance. To help equalise body impressions, rotating your mattress is recommended.
A body impressions of approximately 35mm is considered normal. This is an indicative guide and depending on the mattress style and the size and shape of the user, greater body impressions may occur. If you have any concerns, Wellington Beds will be able to advise whether body contouring is conforming to normal expectations. You may be asked to measure the level of impression on your mattress.
This is measured by removing all of the bedding, including mattress protectors and electric blankets, and placing a straight edge such as a broom handle across the mattress and then measuring the gap between the handle and the surface of the mattress. If the gap is less that 35mm then there is no fault with the mattress.
Base assembly for split bases
The plastic base joiners are used to keep the 2 piece base together. Simply fit the bolt through the hole in the joiner and into the insert nut in the base and tighten.
Sleep easy with our comfort guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your new bed, you can exchange it within 30 days. You need to have been using a mattress protector and the mattress needs to be in a clean sanitary condition and free of any damage. Our Comfort Guarantee Swap will incur a $100 fee (this includes pick up of existing mattress and delivery of the replacement).