Our manufacturers warranty guarantees that your mattress will be free of any faults or defects. If a fault or defect is found within five years of delivery the mattress or bed will be repaired or replaced under the following terms and conditions:
Terms And Conditions
1) This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser.
2) In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, the purchaser will be asked to provide proof of purchase (including proof of the date of purchase)
3) If the exact replacement materials are not available at the time of the claim, Natural Rest Beds may substitute with materials of equal or higher quality.
4) Any implied guarantees will not exceed the duration of this warranty
5) Freight charges may apply.
6) Wellington Beds will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage attributable to any defect in the product supplied.
This warranty shall not apply if:
1) Damage occurs to your mattress through use of an improper foundation (Frame or base) - This may occur if the mattress is purchased separately.
2) The border wires, foam or stitching is damaged as a result of the mattress having been folded or rolled.
3) The mattress is soiled, is in an unsanitary condition, or is otherwise abused, damaged or neglected.
4) The user has not heeded the care instructions outlined here.
5) The original purchaser sells, leases or otherwise parts with possession of the product.
6) The purchaser does not notify the manufacturer within 90 days of discovery of the fault.
7) Product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
8) Damage is due to general and accepted wear and tear which includes but is not limited to: Staining, pilling, body impressions of less than 35mm.
9) Product failure is due to improper use of the product.